Being an energy solution, NDB has a wide range of applications and benefits. Some examples of the said benefits are as but not limited to below:
– Unlimited charge in practice where the battery power will only half even after 5,730 years.
– No harmful by-product during use. In contrast to fossil fuel-powered equipment such as cars.
– Minimal amounts of harmful by-product released during manufacturing. Due to the recycling of excess runoff. It is in line with the UK, EU, and global clean energy initiative. Such as the Paris Agreement.
– Scalable, thus once the single cell is made, then that could be arranged in a battery bank system (in the same manner as a traditional battery) to provide greater power to high output equipment, such as an electric vehicle.
– Easy to adopt, since the core concept is a battery which is a familiar product its technology adoption rate is expected to be high.
– Versatile, since battery technology is very commonly available across the globe, NDB is expected to have an extremely wide range of applications across the world.
– Removal of nuclear waste. Globally there are 250,000 tonnes worth of nuclear graphite to be recycled. Therefore by recycling them into NDB this will safely dispose of nuclear waste.
– Reduces the global cost of processing nuclear waste (over US$100 billion) of which a sizeable portion of it is nuclear graphite.
– Not only removes the cost but also turns a profit by recycling the waste into batteries.
– Significant savings in nuclear waste disposal cost.
– Job creation, research jobs in the immediate future and manufacturing jobs upon product launch.
– The profit from the company that will, in turn, stimulate the economy. This applied to both regional effects where the facility would be based. But also internationally through the sales of products around the world.
– Multiple IP creations resulting in wealth and tradable commodity creation. Normally during product development, several proprietary processes and techniques, as well as physical products will be developed. As a result, these will be filed for patents. Thus creating measurable wealth and improving tradable IP portfolio.