– NDB is made of recycled nuclear waste so it reduces the nuclear waste stockpile.
– NDB does not run out of electricity in a single user’s lifetime due to nuclear waste’s long half-life (5,730 years). It will, in fact, take 5,730 years for NDB to just half in power.
– NDB as a clean energy source is climate independent and unlike solar panels, it can produce electricity in any weather conditions.
– NDB as a clean energy source breaks down into harmless non-radioactive by-products when fully used, it is completely green and effectively denuclearises the waste automatically.
– It is made of a diamond that is the hardest material on the planet so it is extremely tamperproof.
– NDB as a source of clean energy will be coated in a beta-ray absorbing non-radioactive diamond so it prevents radiation leak protecting the user from radiation.